Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Friday, November 15, 2013
2) What makes the Holy Grail so holy?
3) The tree that stands central in Norse cosmology is called what?
4) What would you do with a fletch?
5) What is the 16th century term for the cross guard of a sword?
6) A free standing shield for archers and crossbowmen was called what?
7) Could you take a ride in a medieval herce?
10) Would a windlass help your arbalest?
How many did you get?
2)It is thought to be the cup Christ used at the Last Supper.
3)Yggdrasil. Say that 10 times fast, I dare you.
4)Hopefully you have more than one or two, it's going to stabilize your arrow in flight.
7)Nope, a herce was a frame for supporting candles and was very uncomfortable to ride in.
8)It was a large piece of stale bread used as a tray for other food.
9)Like a crossbow. Only much, much bigger.
10)Indeed, among its many uses a windlass could be used to cock a crossbow.
1-3 Someone smells of elderberries...
4-6 There is hope for you squire.
5-9 We are graced by your royal patronage.
10 You're already on the internet. Might as well cheat.